Monday, August 31, 2009

Three new pics

I'm Baaaccckkk...

Have a couple pictures to share:

This first one is the very first completed barrette holder. She turned out really cute and I def have to get more pics of her as she has the cutest little chucks and eyelet skirt. I made the legs of ribbon for the actual barrette holding. I have so many ideas for these things! cant wait to finish more. This next barrette is an oldie but a goodie. I never have had a nice picture of this barrette until now. I think they really finaly turned out well. You can really see what I was going for now instead of the picture that is on my etsy site where it looks like a kindergardener made the barrette. I love how bright and fun this one is. not to mention big. Bigger is almost always better, Im finding out.
This is the Classic Peace on Earth barrette. Again, Finally a good picture. I think this picture really captures the detail that goes into making this barrette. It really is one of my top three barrettes.
So there you have it. Three new pictures, seen here first.
Hope you love my little creations as much as I do!






1 comment:

MaryAnne said...

These are some of the most original barettes I've seen - I dropped by to check out your blog after seeing your lovely giveaway at Mama Bzz.